Senior Project Manager – FCA regulated environment
Job Reference: SPM/15820HB
Salary: Â£65000 - Â£75000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits + Car
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 09-10-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Greater London, London
Senior Project Manager required for a leading financial client in Central London
The Senior Project Manager reports to the Head of Projects. The job holder is responsible for managing the implementation of strategic B2C & B2B change across the business, ensuring that the developed capability can deliver the requisite business benefits. This role is primarily Digital solution focused delivering large scale developments.
This role is for someone who is a specialist in Digital project / change management who has a proven track record of delivering Digital Transformation within a FCA regulated environment. The Senior Project Manager must have in depth knowledge and experience of delivering multi-channel B2C & B2B Digital change through the complete change lifecycle.
The job holder will work closely with Digital Director, Transformation team and Senior Managers regarding delivery of assigned projects. This is a high-profile role within the organization. The Senior Project Manager must have outstanding stake holder management experience.
Skills and experience needed:
* Outstanding stakeholder management skills at Executive level
* Proven record of delivering large scale Digital projects
* Proven track record of large / complex IT application development projects
* Experience of delivery new general Insurance new products to Market
* Experience of delivering change within a FCA environment
* Agile Delivery Champion
* Excellent planning and project budgeting / forecasting skills
* Outstanding planning skills from Roadmaps to detailed delivery plans
* Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
* Able to lead multi-functional teams to successfully complete assignments
* An excellent negotiator, influencer and networker
* A competent user of Microsoft Project including resource planning
* Expert problem solver
* Analytical approach to tasks, research and projects
* Enthusiastic about change but sensitive to the effect of change on people and businesses
Benefits include – 20 % Annual Bonus, £5340 Car Allowance, 25 Days holiday increasing with loyalty, Generous pension contribution, Childcare vouchers, Staff discounts and many more
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.