Senior Service Management Analyst
Job Reference: SSMA/26110
Salary: £300 - 350 per day
Salary per: Hour
Job Duration: 3 Months +
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 26-10-2017
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Greater London, London
Senior Service Management Analyst required for an urgent contract with a leading bank in Central London
The Service Management team are responsible for system management, configuration, resource monitoring, trouble-shooting, installation, testing, maintenance, documentation, support of all User systems, software and Business Application support for UK Branch, Clearing and Capital Market Solutions.
* Good interpersonal skills which are required to liaise with business users.
* Takes the lead in incident analysis and problem resolution
* Proven ability to work well under pressure and to multiple deadlines, practical thinker.
* Good telephone and reporting skills are required especially when liaising with third party support to achieve problem resolution.
* Excellent written skills for reporting and business case preparation
* Change management – adhering to correct procedures to ensure that any changes are carried out successfully.
* Problem management – liaising with relevant parties to achieve a resolution.
* Project management – experience of managing or working on projects.
* Provide 1 st line Support for Voice (Cisco and IPC)
* Good understanding of Network and connectivity issues
* Identifying Service Improvement opportunities
* Provide onsite cover from 7:00hrs until 19:00hrs Monday to Friday on a rotational shift
* Cover Bank Holidays
* Good knowledge of Active Directory
* knowledge of MS Exchange
* Citrix / VM Ware and SSL remote access system
* Experience of App-V
* In-depth knowledge of SCCM application deployment software.
* In-depth knowledge of Print Server
* knowledge of Wintel systems (Servers and preferably desktops).
* Understanding of and adherence to Change control procedures.
* Knowledge of Good Technologies
* Knowledge of Market Data and Trader Support including Bloomberg, Reuters RMDS
* Knowledge of Amulet and Blade Infrastructure
* Good HP/Dell hardware knowledge
* Restore/backup proven knowledge
* Knowledge of business application support.
* knowledge of Automation (Monitoring and Management).
* Knowledge of Financial Services.
* Knowledge of Cisco and IPC Voice
Due to the volume of applications received for positions it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation