Senior Systems Support Analyst
Job Reference: SSALB/22109
Salary: £70k - 85k per year + Benefits and Bonus
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 22-09-2017
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: London, Greater London, England
Systems Support Analyst required for permanent role Central London working for one of the world’s biggest banks
You will be part of an established team working in state of the art offices with numerous on-site luxury’s
Team members support our clients focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements
Required Skills and Experience:
* Relevant experience in technology, in a production support role
* Experience with capital markets trading systems and environments facing traders/trading desks directly. Knowledge of Fixed Income markets is a plus.
* Familiarity working in Windows and Unix environments.
* Knowledge of monitoring tools such as ITRS and scheduling systems such as Autosys.
* SQL skills and experience working with Sybase, Oracle , or Microsoft databases .
* PERL, SHELL, and Windows scripting experience.
* Strong research, investigation and evaluation skills.
* Self-motivated to operate independently and make necessary decisions within the global team.
* Ability to prioritize effectively within a dynamic global environment
* Strong team player, results oriented with a flexible approach
* Ability to present technology concisely to the business locally and globally with a good understanding of the receiving audience.
Benefits: A Bonus, 25 Days Holiday, Onsite Gym, Pension contribution, Healthcare and many more
Due to the volume of applications received for positions it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation