Service Desk – 1st Line Support
Job Reference: 15891
Salary: Â£25000 - Â£26000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 06-11-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Berkshire, England, Windsor
Our client is looking for a Service Desk 1 st line Support Analyst to start asap. This is an excellent opportunity for to work for a well-known, established Global Brand who value their employees and offer a very attractive benefits package
The team is extremely collaborative with a fun and social IT environment
* Effectively own and manage the Desktop work queues to ensure that all Incidents are dealt with in an effective and efficient manner.
* Manage and own a ticketing system
* 1st Line Support to the Customers and Desktop Engineers.
* Maintain Desktop Support standards/practices and processes including engineer/end-user documentation.
* Engage in IT Asset Management and software license compliance.
* Maintain a high rapport with internal customers and end-users.
Education / Qualifications
* Windows 2003/2008 MCSA or MCSE will be highly regarded.
* ITIL Foundation Certificate or Practitioner Certificate will be highly regarded.
* Completion of, or progress towards, an IT related tertiary qualification would be considered an advantage.
Experience – Essential
* Proven experience of successfully managing work queues.
* Experience with developing and maintaining Desktop Support standards and processes.
* Software support for Windows7/10, Microsoft Office 2010/16,
* Microsoft Visio / Project and Adobe products.
* Significant experience working in a multinational corporate IT/IS department, working within an Active Directory environment and Office365
* Proven experience in managing the relationship/support agreements with 3rd party support companies.
Last but not least my client is based in modern offices with great facilities in their open plan sociable work spaces. The role has excellent transport links by car or Public Transport and is commutable from Windsor, Slough, Uxbridge, Bracknell & High Wycombe
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.