Service Transition Manager
Job Reference: LG15824
Salary: Â£500 - Â£600 Per Day
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: 6 mths
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 09-10-2018
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Greater London, London
Service Transition Manager – City – Banking
Service Transition Manager – City – Banking – Our client who is expanding within the London banking scene is looking for a Service Transition Manager to join their team, The role will involve :-
Main Purpose of the Role:
* The role of the Front Office Service Improvement Manager will be to drive excellence in service, acting as the subject matter expert for operational handover and service transition within the ESO Front Office Pillar.
* Work with the project and programme managers to ensure the service standards are clearly understood, met, and provide consolidated reporting.
* Work closely with Project Managers to add consistency and quality into migration planning, communication and management.
* Demonstrate experience across core service functions such as Service Transition, Operational Readiness, Service Management and Business Engagement.
* To manage the effective service readiness and the considerations for operational acceptance has been undertaken to ensure that the service is supportable upon go live.
* Work with Front Office business areas to define service expectations and, working with Service Management, identify methods to provide KPI reporting.
* Work closely with project teams to drive continuity and quality into all migration and service transition activities.
* To support the simplification of post-production practices while ensuring the appropriate levels of controls are provided.
* Support the interfaces between ESO Front Office and other ESO teams to apply cross team standards that benefit delivery and improve team accountability.
* Analyse stakeholder objectives, the underlying issues arising from investigations into business requirements and problems to identify options for consideration, their potential benefits and the tests required to accept.
If you are looking for a Service Transition Manager please forward your cv in the first instance
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.