Job Reference: SNCDL/16102SR
Salary: £450 - £500 Per Day
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: 6 months +
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 01-03-2018
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Greater London, London
ServiceNow Developer/Consultant required for a leading insurance client in London
Support the new ServiceNow instance, enhance the out of the box modules, Incident Management, Change Management and Problem Management.
ServiceNow Developer/Consultant required to support our client out of the box ServiceNow instance. Implement a range of solutions based on the ServiceNow platform including, but not limited to:
* UI/UX development using Angular, HTML & CSS
* Strong ServiceNow background
* Previous experience in ServiceNow Development
* HTML5, CSS3 and SQL/MySQL
* Agile/Scrum development methodologies
* Strong commitment to operational standards in a service delivery environment – 24/7 global organisation
* High degree of initiative, dependability and ability to work with little supervision
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills; interpersonal and collaborative skills; and the ability to communicate risk-related concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
* Ability to liaise with technical experts from other disciplines.
* Superior analytical and risk management skills.
* Ability to work under tight time constraints
* Ability to raise risks and issues in a timely manner to the right people at the right time
* Good understanding of software delivery lifecycle and release
* ServiceNow Certified System Administrator and ITIL Foundation
Due to the volume of applications received for positions it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation