Job Reference: 15770CBSHARE
Salary: Â£45000 - Â£50000 Per Annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 24-09-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Kent
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced SharePoint Developer with C#, ASP.Net, MVC, skills for an evolving development team in Tunbridge Wells. The successful candidate would be working with existing designers, web developers and application developers to bring experience to the team.
The candidate will have experience of Intranet projects in a corporate environment.
The role would be highly individualised and allow growth and exposure in multiple disciplines. The successful candidate would be responsible for the development, ongoing maintenance and improvements for the existing SharePoint Intranet for a diverse group of companies.
There would also be an opportunity to contribute to a range of content managed web sites and transactional web applications.
* Knowledge and experience of SharePoint 2013 and Visual Studio 2015
* Experience of Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator or similar.
* Ability to create cross browser compatible pages using W3C standards with front end development experience including HTML5, CSS3 and JQuery..
* Knowledge of server-side development with a preference for C#, Asp.Net MVC and SQL Server.
* Experience of developing responsive layouts possibly including frameworks such as Bootstrap and using SASS or LESS.
* Working knowledge of modern design techniques, including: domain driven design, standard design patterns, Test Driven Development (TDD), unit testing, SOLID principles.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.