Job Reference: SOLARCHCR
Salary: Â£65000 - Â£70000 Per Annum benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 11-05-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Bristol, England
Solution Architect – Application Focus
We are currently working in close partnership with one of most Prestigious clients who are based in the Heart of Bristol offering not only a fantastic job opportunity but also a wonderful lifestyle location.
The Solution Architect will be responsible for defining high level, and detailed IT solution designs and options in conjunction with Tech Leads and SMEs in support of strategic business initiatives, smaller business-driven projects and IT Foundations projects, ensuring they adhere to key IT strategic goals and COIT Principles.
They will also be instrumental in the investigation and research into the use of new technologies and lead proofs of concept, taking a hands-on approach, to demonstrate the value of new technologies and creating sound business cases to support the procurement process.
* Experience of Solutions Architecture, ideally TOGAF (or similar) qualified.
* Knowledge of the development and implementation of IT strategy.
* Demonstrable knowledge of IT solutions & architecture across:
* Application solutions
* Demonstrable experience of designing solutions for deployment as cloud-based solutions.
* Ideally the candidate will be comfortable working in a traditional development environment and have experience in working as part of an Agile development team. Knowledge and experience in DevOps would be an advantage.
* Familiarity with ITIL service management processes.
* A working knowledge of the business analysis discipline and processes.
* Experience in the use of Sparx EA a distinct advantage.
* Experience of working in a Regulated Industry and Structured environment.
* Delivering added business value through the adoption of new technology.
* Approachable and available.
* Ability to communicate and influence technical and non-technical stakeholders, using language appropriate to the audience.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.