Job Reference: SASL/15420SK
Salary: Â£70000 - Â£80000 Per Annum Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: .
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 07-06-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Greater London, London
Solution Architect required for a leading insurance client in South London
The Solution Architect is responsible for the overall architecture & design for projects. Working closely with the business unit architect, business teams, aligned business analyst and business partner(s) they will deliver the architecture deliverables across portfolios of projects. Solution Architects will also contribute to and deliver the reference architecture artefacts, particularly where these are pertinent to their projects.
Key Responsibilities and approximate time split (%)
* Provide Architecture for projects and programmes – 60%:
* Work closely with project / programme leadership and sponsors to define the programme / business vision, strategy, delivery mechanisms and structure.
* Produce project design artefacts as required by the project
* Manage the day to day tasks of any solution architects working on programmes within the business unit
* Identify business requirements that affect enterprise architecture and provide solutions that integrate into the D&G overall architectural vision and strategy
* Provide organisational expertise to align solution architecture and technical design to business requirements
* Ensure the overall technical integrity of the project / programme
* Design logical and physical data solutions consistent with and in support of the business and IT best practices.
* Contribute to the reference architecture – Defining strategies, standards and patterns – 20%
* As a member of the architecture team, help peer review artefacts and govern the overall architecture of the client – 10%
Skills and experience needed
* Communication and Stakeholder management
* Strong collaboration skills demonstrating the ability to work harmoniously with all disciplines in serving our business customers
* Well-developed analytical thinking & problem solving skills.
* Subject matter expertise in both the business and technology
* Development of reference architecture artefacts
* Project level architecture definition.
* SOA systems design, development and delivery
* Architecture design in technical areas relevant to the technical estate.
* Industry recognised Architecture qualifications (e.g. TOGAF, CISSP, Open CA)
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.