Solutions Architect – Retail
Job Reference: JS15708
Salary: Â£450 - Â£550 Per Day
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 30-08-2018
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Northampton, Northamptonshire
Solution Architect – Retail
Our client who are a leading player in the Retail industry are currently looking for an experienced Solution Architect to join their team on an initial6 month contract. This role will be responsible for translating requirements into solution designs that can be built and implemented.
Responsibilities and skills required:
* Proven Solution Architecture experience
* A background within the retail industry would be highly advantageous
* Facilitate discussions with both business and technical stakeholders, to extract critical business aims and then presents a technical vision and solution that meets client and project needs.
* Identify, evaluate and recommend solution design options.
* Undertake objective, systematic design analysis and draw accurate conclusions based on evidence. Recognise the links between interconnected issues. Identify problems and work to resolve them. Think laterally, identifying, implementing and promoting improved work practices.
* Convert requirements into the architecture and design that constitute the blueprint for the solution, describing it through architecture and design artefacts.
* Ensure solutions best meet the client’s needs, strategies and goals. Design solutions that utilise the most appropriate technology for the problem, and are holistic, consistent, robust and enduring.
* Establish buy-in from the development team, so that the team is motivated to match the detailed design of the solution to the higher-level system architecture.
* Provide guidance to the development team in the early phases of the development lifecycle and liaise with the team on a regular basis, to provide guidance and to incorporate their ‘on the ground’ feedback into the Solution Architecture team’s work and processes.
Solution Architect – Retail
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.