Job Reference: 16028
Salary: Â£350 - Â£400 Per Day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 07-01-2019
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Kent
Our client is looking for a SQL Developer to start ASAP. You will be responsible mainly for the data warehouse ETL, from the capture of requirements to the initial design and subsequent development and deployment. Additionally, you will be required to identify and respond to gaps in data transfer between the systems, producing solutions to cover these. They will also create and maintain documentation for data dictionaries and lineage, and manage source control for database and related objects (e.g. Powershell scripts).
Knowledge – Essential
* Development of stored procedures in Transact-SQL.
* Diagnosis of performance issues and appropriate remedies.
* Creation and maintenance of SSIS packages.
* Generate robust SQL deployment scripts for change releases.
* Experience with financial systems.
Knowledge – Desirable
* Management of database objects within source control.
* Creation of scripts using PowerShell.
* Creation of reports using SSRS or PowerBI.
* Standard warehouse schema principles e.g. star/snowflake.
* General database design principles e.g. normalisation.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.