Job Reference: 15271
Salary: Â£50000 - Â£55000 Per Annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 12-04-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Greater London, Uxbridge
SQL Developer required for a highly prestigious organisation based in the West London area. My client have some large scale projects coming up and need to add an Experienced SQL Developer to their ranks. This is a great time to join an exciting company with solid investment and great growth potential.
The SQL Developer will be responsible mainly for the data warehouse ETL, from the capture of requirements to the initial design and subsequent development and deployment. They will also create and maintain documentation for data dictionaries and lineage, and manage source control for database and related objects (e.g. Powershell scripts).
Essential skills / experience
* Development of stored procedures in Transact-SQL.
* Diagnosis of performance issues and appropriate remedies.
* Creation and maintenance of SSIS packages.
* Generate robust SQL deployment scripts for change releases.
* Experience with financial systems.
Highly desirable experience
* Management of database objects within source control.
* Creation of scripts using PowerShell.
* Creation of reports using SSRS or PowerBI.
* Familiarity with .Net development
* Standard warehouse schema principles e.g. star/snowflake.
* General database design principles e.g. normalisation.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced SQL Developer to get involved in interesting projects for an established company who value their employees and offer an extremely attractive benefits packages
Great working environment, lots of project work including Greenfield projects, new technologies and overall a good working culture.
Excellent pension scheme and a whole host of other benefits not available at your average Financial Services Company – so for more details and to secure an interview please apply today
Due to the volume of applications received for positions it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation