SQL Developer – T-SQL, SSIS, Database Design
Job Reference: 15234C
Salary: Â£300 - Â£345 Per Day
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: 3 - 6 months
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 31-07-2018
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Kent, West Malling
Our client is looking for a SQL Developer to start on a 6 month contract for a long term project. For this role you must have strong experience with T-SQL – SSIS – Database Design.
The role involves multiple projects, involving customer data management which can include complex algorithms. Ideally you will have a solid understanding of end to end data processing and are a strong communicator with a highly skilled technical aptitude.
* Understanding of data integrity and customer data matching
* Experience in migration of data/large data volumes
* Experience in data warehouse design/concepts
* Create database tables, views, stored procedures, constraints and indexes
* Experience in SSIS, functions and triggers
* Indexing, index statistics updating and index optimization
* Experience in Scripting database installs an advantage
* Awareness towards .net aspects like Entity Framework with be an advantage
* Experience in integration of SQL Server with TFS an advantage
* Exposure of challenges towards setting up high availability databases eg. SQL clusters an advantage
* Experience of working within projects delivering or interacting web services will be an advantage
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.