Job Reference: JSRSRSQLDEVTC
Salary: Â£0 - Â£0 Per Annum Highly competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 04-06-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Market Drayton, Shropshire
Our global, market leading and highly respected client is looking for an experienced SQL Developer to join their team based in Market Drayton, on a permanent basis. The SQL Developer will have experience with SQL tables, views and performance tuning, as well as being familiar with Data Warehousing techniques and ETL (Extract, Transform, Load).
Our client are currently going through a phase of mass growth, including investing in new markets and technologies. An exciting time to join a world renowned company!
SQL Developer – Key Skills:
* Experience with SQL tables, views and performance tuning
* Data Warehousing techniques
* ETL (Extract, Transform, Load)
* The ability to be able to work on multiple pieces of work simultaneously and be a flexible worker, in the sense that the SQL Developer may be required to start a piece of work and hand it over to a colleague and vice versa.
* Excellent working knowledge of the functionality and capabilities of MS SQL Server 2012 R2, with experience in using SQL Server 2000 onwards an advantage
* SSRS and SSAS is very nice to have
* Kimball methodology – desirable
SQL Developer – Responsibilities:
* To deliver a robust, testable repeatable framework of jobs and scripts for migrating data and producing reconciliation reports to confirm success / failure.
* To work within a professional, dynamic and creative agile development team to support delivery of a major program of change that will bring sufficient business benefit.
* To be responsible for defining technical requirements, working with non-technical members of the team.
* To design, develop and maintain appropriately scaled, effective solutions to support data cleansing, migration and reconciliation activity.
* To ensure design and development take into account all requirements.
* To work with 3 rd party suppliers to understand their software API’s and integrate them with your solutions to load and extract data.
* To identify and solve performance bottlenecks in SQL Server database platforms.
* To manage MS SQL Server database environments that support data migration and backups and recoveries in test environments.
* To ensure that only approved technologies are used when developing systems.
SQL Developer – Benefits:
* Annual Leave
* Annual Bonus
* Health Care plan
* 2x Life Assurance
* Pension scheme
* Discount Vouchers
* Training and development, in both a personal and professional capacity
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.