System Analyst – Banking Payment Systems
Job Reference: JSRS15784PSACB
Salary: Â£525 - Â£575 Per Day
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: 6 Month +
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 28-09-2018
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Greater London, London
This fantastic oportunity with my client a global banking entity, is with their Transaction Banking Application Team. Responsible for supporting and maintaining the Transaction Banking systems.
* Create Function Design documents which will enable users to confirm the functionality and also enable the developers to understand what functionality is required.
* Contribute to the planning, execution and verification of Integration Testing (ITb) and Systems Testing (ST), support users to plan and execute their User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
* Elaborate on requirements analysis and design, producing an External Design which enables users to confirm the functionality, architects to review and developers to further design and develop.
* Provide support to the Delivery Manager and Project Manager to ensure that the team contributes positively to maintaining the defined standards and specifications for systems development within European Systems Office.
* Provide 3rd line production incident support for Transaction Banking Platform
Skills and Experience:
* Strong system analysis skills for both functional and non-functional requirements. Strong design skills.
* Ability to report to management level based on evaluations of status by concrete measures.
* Good understanding of SEPA scheme and message formats.
* Technical knowledge on Linux + Oracle environments and Windows + Biztalk with .Net application development plus Websphere (Application Services and MQ).
* Strong experience of waterfall system project management
* Experience in delivering a business critical package software integration project.
* Experience in the usage, design and development of payment systems with schemes mentioned below:
* ACH Clearing and Settlement schemes such as SEPA, BACS and Faster Payments.
* AML and sanctions screening
* Domestic (Faster Payments, BACS, CHAPS) (Scheme level, Engine execution)
* Cross-border (SEPA CT/DD)
* Good understanding of payments transaction life cycle; Messaging flow through capture, routing,
* Experience in the usage, design and development of payment systems with SWIFT, SAG is preferred
The Ideal candidate will be:
* Excellent communication skills
* Results driven, with a strong sense of accountability
* A proactive, motivated approach.
* Strong decision making skills, the ability to demonstrate sound judgement
* A structured and logical approach to work
* Strong problem solving skills
* A creative and innovative approach to work
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* The ability to manage large workloads and tight deadlines
* Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
* A calm approach, with the ability to perform well in a pressurised environment
If this sounds like you and you are looking for your next System Analyst opportiunity please apply with your up to date CV in the first instance.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.