Job Reference: SAL/06103
Salary: £29000 - £31600 Per Annum + Great Benefits
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 06-03-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Greater London, London
Systems Administrator required for a leading non-profit organisation in London
The Systems Administrator provides second line support for IS services and occasional first line for Mission Critical services and is expected to work with users, third party vendors and service owners to resolve incidents and problems. The administrator will also accept requests from the service design teams in relation to infrastructure requirements for new or changed services.
* Provide 1st 2nd and 3rd line support for the clients applications working with external vendors to provide an effective support service that meets / exceeds the needs of the business.
* To forge good working relationships with Hosting providers and application vendors to ensure cooperation and harmonious working.
* Work with project managers, technical architects and service managers to support the transition new applications and services into production.
* To manage the deployment of changes to pre-production and production systems, liaising with suppliers to ensure the quality of delivery and adherence to the quality standards of the IS Department.
* To contribute to the delivery of IS solutions/services offered to the business, consistent with functional business plans/strategies, IS best practice and agreed professional standards.
* To work effectively with other teams and departments in order to ensure effective service delivery/business solutions.
Experience in using windows based software packages including word processing, spreadsheets, electronic mail and the internet, in order to deliver tasks and projects.
* Background in application support, strong technical skills
Experience and knowledge of the following would be desirable:
* Windows Sever 2003-2012
* SQL Server /SSRS/SSIS (v2005, 2008, 2012)
* IIS / Java Tomcat
* TeamCity/Octopus Deploy
* Microsoft Dynamics CRM
* Microsoft SharePoint
* .NET / C#
* Networking, TCP/IP (basic understanding)
* Understanding or experience in working within the ITIL framework
* would be an advantage.
Benefits include – 25 days holiday increasing to 32 with loyalty, Pension Contribution, Season ticket loans, Employee discounts, life assurance, Childcare vouchers and many more
Due to the volume of applications received for positions it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation