Job Reference: ARNYSU2
Salary: Â£400 - Â£475 Per Day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 months initially
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 28-12-2018
Contract Type: Contract
Location: City of London, England, Greater London
Systems Analyst – Banking – London
Systems Analyst – Banking – London – Our client a leader in their field is looking for a Systems Analyst to join their team, you will working in the Systems Development Department responsible for delivery of projects and programmes of work. You will have ab lend fo the following skills:-
Functional / Technical Competencies:
* Candidate requires good self-discipline, patient, logical and works well under pressure.
* Knowledge of data warehouse environments essential.
* Fluent written and spoken English essential.
* Capable of working under pressure to challenging deadlines.
* High level of attention to detail.
* Good analytical skills.
* Good communication skills, both oral and written, and can communicate effectively with both technical and nontechnical
* Ability to work efficiently either as part of a team or individually in a fast paced environment.
* Strong web integration & SQL knowledge.
* Adaptable and flexible to changing priorities.
* Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership and urgency to deliver projects/tasks in a timely fashion.
* Excellent business communications to operational, management and board level requestors.
* Leadership skills to lead technical individuals. Coordinate with each technical owner to ensure technical designs are executed and tested through to implementation.
* Strong Analysis and process design skills.
* Experienced at physical model design.
* Experience at analysing data requirements and producing data mapping documents for development purposes.
* Experienced in preparation of work plans and time/cost estimates for development of proposed solutions.
* Experienced in working on HR projects preferred.
* Excellent understanding of Banking IT and the associated data flow preferred.
* Experience in analysis and data mining on large databases preferred.
* Experience working with sensitive data and awareness of data security responsibilities.
* Functional Architecture Modelling and use-case analysis skills.
If this could be your New Year contract, please forward your cv in the first instance
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.