Job Reference: JSRSSELINCB
Salary: Â£30000 - Â£34000 Per Annum Brilliant Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 05-03-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, West Yorkshire
Systems Engineer – Shift Work
Our established and successful Logistics client are looking for a Systems Engineer to join their team based in Bradford on a permanent basis. The Systems Engineer will have experience with Linux O/S, SQL, Oracle Databases and also an understanding of Java and programming concepts.
The Systems Engineer will also have the opportunity to travel to other sites, including abroad. The role of the Systems Engineer is a shift based role. This is a fast paced role, suited for a Systems Engineer who is looking to accelerate their personal development, working for a renowned Logistics company and their reputable customers.
Systems Engineer – Key Skills:
* Linux Operating Systems – such as Command line interfact
* SQL Databases (Oracle) – such as PL/SQL
* Understanding of Java and programming concepts
* MS Windows 7 onwards
* Technical knowledge of network technologies beneficial
* Understanding and appropriate use of MS Office application suite (Access, Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
* Experience with hardware build and maintenance (Servers, desktops, devices)
* Knowledge of the software life cycle
Systems Engineer – Responsibilities:
* Monitoring and management of the system software and hardware.
* Identify, analyse, Remedy and root-cause-analysis of Systems, IT and software.
* Change control and management of Systems Manage and communicate effectively with customer stakeholders.
* Single point of contact for the customer in any software related warehouse issues and questions
* Attendance and assistance of the monthly service calls/meetings
* Improvement of the business hotline solution process during on-site intervention and assistance
* Assistance of the customer in software change process (test of changes, administering the system)
* Local supervision of the system
Systems Engineer – Benefits:
* Life Assurance x2
* Private Healthcare (family)
* Pension contribution
* Annual Leave
* Discount vouchers
Due to the volume of applications received for positions it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation