Job Reference: T2000ARNIE_1500884357
Salary: £400 - £460 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 3 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Vacancy Posted: 24-07-2017
Contract Type: Contract
T24 Developer – £460/day – Initial 3 month contract – London
- Develop code/programs from design specifications on T24 to a good quality within the Software Development Framework adopted by the client.
- Assist the business analysis workstream in explaining how to best use T24 in order to meet the bank’s requirements.
- Analyse the business needs and functional specifications and formalise them into technical specifications.
- Assist the testing team and explain T24 functionalities to the project team.
- Ensure development is done according to the specifications and within time.
- Advise Business Engineering in the best way to set up T24 related business processes and workflows.
- Third line support for T24 production.
- Ongoing bug fixing for local development.
- Analyse and test all Temenos T24 patches before installation.
- Unit test, document and approve deployment of Temenos T24 patches for production.
- Contribute to the technical upgrade of the T24 application when required.
- Familarity with Agile, Scrum in particular and the use of Jira.
- Experience in Securities Order, Trading and Discretionary Management Systems advantageous:
- Bloomberg AIMS, EMSX & TSOX
- Pershing NEXUS
- Client facing
- Confident and articulate
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to build relationship with business stakeholders and other team members
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent T24 Development knowledge and experience is essential
- Experienced delivering multiple projects simultaneously within an Agile methodology
Experience working across multiple business functions, i.e. Front, Middle and Back Office; credit, treasury, risk, compliance, settlements, trading, regulatory reporting
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation.