Job Reference: TLL/06202AD
Salary: Â£350 - Â£390 Per Hour
Salary per: Hour
Job Duration: 6 months +
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 06-02-2018
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Greater London, London
Technical Lead required for a 6 month + contract in South London for a leading client
The Technical Lead supports projects by ensuring the design is well understood by build teams; resolving cross platform issues; and supporting defect resolution. They will triage defects, help to trace problems to the right resolution team and support the build teams resolve issues quickly by representing the overall design within the problem solving process. The Technical Lead will also ensure that the overall build comes together to deliver the overall design, this may mean by picking up pieces of design work that fall outside of platform teams or negotiating scope changes across platforms to ensure a design integrates correctly.
Skills and experience required
* Communication and Stakeholder management
* SOA systems design, development and delivery
* Strong collaboration skills demonstrating the ability to work harmoniously with all disciplines in serving our business customers
* Well-developed analytical thinking & problem solving skills.
* Subject matter expertise in the technology domain
* Platform technical design
* Integration patterns and technology.
* Architecture Frameworks (e.g. TOGAF)
* End to end project delivery experience
* Industry recognised Architecture qualifications (e.g. TOGAF, CISSP, Open CA)
Due to the volume of applications received for positions it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation