Technical Support Analyst
Job Reference: 15211
Salary: £28k - 31k per year + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 07-11-2017
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Camberley, Surrey, England
Our client is leading global brand based in Surrey and they are looking to bring into their team a Technical Support Analyst ideally with experience with either Salesforce or CRM systems.
You will work closely with their commercial and sales teams to ensure the smooth running of our enterprise booking and CRM database systems. You will receive training to become a subject matter expert, providing first line and backend support and assist with testing to ensure software releases are undertaken with minimum disruption to the business.
This role would suit candidates with experience in a first line/tier one technical support role who are looking to expand their knowledge and skills into a role with more backend technical exposure.
* To provide end user support, interacting with sales teams daily
* Perform analysis of user /role requirements as specified by user groups
* Systems configuration and documentation of the Advertising systems and key interfaces
* Liaise with system suppliers regarding system upgrades and fault/problem identification & rectification.
* Update system control records as required.
* Assist the Ad Systems Manager in system testing and release managementEnsure compliance to all systems policies and procedures
* An understanding of databases fundamentals and related systems
* Experience of supporting Salesforce or other CRM systems
* Experience of supporting commercial systems and accounting principles
* A high standard of numeracy
* Good interpersonal skills
* Good documentation skills
You will be joining one a market leader in their field, a highly regarded global company who have operations spanning across the globe. They are a fantastic company to work for – a stable, established company who have been in business for several decades.
In addition to a very attractive remuneration package and offer real potential for learning / training new coupled with excellent future career development opportunities.
My clients offices are easily accessible by car and is easily commutable from Camberley, Bracknell, Guildford or Woking
This role can pay between £28,000 and £31,000 with benefits including generous holiday allowance, corporate discounts and Pension scheme
Our client is looking to progress interviews very quickly for the right candidates so please apply for this role with your latest CV to the link below.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation