Job Reference: JSRSTECHAUTH
Salary: £200 - 300 per day
Salary per: Hour
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 01-09-2017
Contract Type: Contract
Location: United Kingdom
Our global IPMI (International Private Medical Insurance) client is looking for an experienced Technical Writer/Author to join their team based in London, on a contract basis for 6 months initially, with a view to extending. The Technical Writer/Author will have operated in a global environment previously, as well as possessing a high level of knowledge around manuals, specifically Operations, Sales, and Instructions.
Technical Writer – Key Skills:
* Results focussed, self-starter
* Previously worked in a global environment
* Ideally IPMI (International Private Medical Insurance) experience (highly desirable), if not, Insurance or Financial Services.
* Strong Author/Writer skills
* Previously worked on Manuals, specifically Operations, Sales, and/or Instructions
* Proven background and credentials (5+ years)
* Documentation of processes (highly desirable)
If you are a Technical Writer/Author looking for your next contract role, then please do apply for the Technical Writer position.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation