Job Reference: 15694SRTEST
Salary: Â£30000 - Â£35000 Per Month
Salary per: Month
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 13-09-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Chatham, England, Kent
We are currently working closely with one of our biggest clients who are one of, if not the largest, chalklenger bank out there. With a large program of growth ahead of themselves once again in 2019, we are looking to help them enhance the award winning testing division.
The Test Analyst role is part of the testing team located in the UK and India, responsible for supporting the assigned projects ensuring project and changes are delivered to the required timelines. The role holder will have an excellent knowledge of the SDLC together with experience within a test function with the banking sector covering Mortgages and Savings products.
The role holder will have excellent communication skills together with the ability to support multiple projects and stakeholders from all areas of the business and IT.
The role may involve occasional travel to other client sites including India and third party sites.
* Prepare and obtain approval of the test strategy and approach for each project and test phase.
* Assign the testing tasks for each project and test phase.
* Develop and maintain a good working knowledge to support each system / project and testing phase.
* Mentor, train and support test team across all aspects of the test phase for any given project.
* Ensure all test scenarios, test cases and test scripts are peer reviewed undergo a quality review for completeness and accuracy and are signed off by designated SME’s within the appropriate business areas.
* Produce and maintain a template library of all test artefacts required during the testing phase.
* Create and maintain a test traceability matrix for all projects to track business and functional requirements back to the test scripts.
* Create and maintain test scenarios, test cases and test scripts for each project and test phase in line with the agreed testing strategy and approach. Define, prepare and create the required test data to support the testing.
* 24m previous experience in a Test Analyst role is essential.
* 24m previous experience of testing core systems within the Financial Services industry is essential.
Previous experience working with Mortgage (Phoebus and DPR) and Savings (Bastion) products and systems is desirable.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.