Test Analyst – Must be fluent in Greek written & spoken
Job Reference: 15753
Salary: Â£300 - Â£400 Per Day
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 04-10-2018
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Greater London, Uxbridge
Test Analyst – Fluent in Greek (Written & Spoken) is required for company based in London. My client have some large scale projects coming up and need to add an experienced Test Analyst to their ranks.
For this role you must be be able to speak and write in Greek -This is essential to the role
The successful candidate will be responsible for the testing of application developments, patches, bug fixes and system changes across various platforms.
* A good understanding of formal testing approaches
* Analysing requirements and specification to create a Test Plan
* Designing test scripts to maximise coverage
* Executing formal test cases and experience based testing
* Using automation tools to assist manual testing
* MS Excel and SQL knowledge
* ISTQB Certified Tester – Foundation or Intermediate
* Programming and Scripting to automate manual testing
* Develop & create appropriate test scenarios and scripts from various document types, produce a high quality standard of work that can be shared externally with clients and other key stakeholders
* Build a knowledge of how a change could impact a particular system by liaising directly with Analysts, Developers and end-users
* Develop regression test scripts and carry out regression testing where appropriate
* Work closely with Analysts and Developers on small to large system changes across three key platforms
* Liaise with analytical and development team to feedback test results and resolve outstanding issues
* Identifying improvements to the process and assisting in their implementation
* Providing advice and guidance to colleagues on any aspect of testing, including completion estimates, training for testers and other developers where appropriate
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.