Test Automation Engineer
Job Reference: TAC/15331CB
Salary: Â£55000 - Â£60000 Per Annum Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 22-05-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Corby, England, Northamptonshire
Test Automation Engineer required for a leading client in Corby
Senior Test Automation Engineers Developers in Test with Selenium and Cucumber and experience in practicing BDD (Behaviour Driven Development) are required. We are looking for passionate Test Engineers who can draw on extensive System testing experience in conjunction with coding skills (Java and/or C#.net ) to drive and lead the automation of large scale global testing projects within an Agile environment.
You will be given free rein to positively impact the Test Automation process within an environment that supports innovation and creativity and rewards initiative. You will be responsible for delivering high quality output using a mixture of industry standard techniques, designs and continuous improvement.
– Drive the use of Automation in the Agile Scrum teams and Waterfall environment
– Working to industry standard best practices and driving continuous improvements
– Ability to write clean, maintainable & efficient automation scripts from scratch
– Use of test tools for script writing, execution and defect management. These include TestRail, JIRA and/or Version One
– Implementing test automation frameworks in Java using Selenium and Cucumber JVM
– Defect Management – Ensuring there is failing scripts for any defects found via exploratory testing
Skills and Experience
* Experienced with taking a lead role for Non-Functional testing requirements
* Experience of building test automation framework using Cucumber JVM
* Experience with source control software
* Experienced in using TDD/BDD and coaching team members on adoption of these
* Experienced a combination if not all of the following Continuous Integration and Delivery,TestRail, JIRA
* Review and apply as appropriate best in class analyst techniques to help deliver solutions.
* Implemented process improvements that drive quality and efficiencies.
* Good experience of environments including cloud/virtual
* Ability to remove perceived barriers to deliver high quality software
* Data Management and how to apply to drive efficient tests
Due to the volume of applications received for positions it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.