Tester – Mortgage sector
Job Reference: 15538
Salary: Â£40000 - Â£50000 Per Annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 10-07-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Greater London, Hillingdon
Test Analyst with experience of working oin the Mortgage industry is required for company based in the West London vicinity. My client have some large scale projects coming up and need to add an experienced Test Analyst to their ranks. This is a great time to join an exciting company with solid investment and great growth potential.
For this role you must have a strong background in Mortgages / Lending -This is essential to the role
The successful candidate will be responsible for the testing of application developments, patches, bug fixes and system changes across various platforms.
* A good understanding of formal testing approaches
* Analysing requirements and specification to create a Test Plan
* Designing test scripts to maximise coverage
* Executing formal test cases and experience based testing
* Using automation tools to assist manual testing
* MS Excel and SQL knowledge
* ISTQB Certified Tester – Foundation or Intermediate
* Programming and Scripting to automate manual testing
* Develop & create appropriate test scenarios and scripts from various document types, produce a high quality standard of work that can be shared externally with clients and other key stakeholders
* Build a knowledge of how a change could impact a particular system by liaising directly with Analysts, Developers and end-users
* Develop regression test scripts and carry out regression testing where appropriate
* Work closely with Analysts and Developers on small to large system changes across three key platforms
* Liaise with analytical and development team to feedback test results and resolve outstanding issues
* Identifying improvements to the process and assisting in their implementation
* Providing advice and guidance to colleagues on any aspect of testing, including completion estimates, training for testers and other developers where appropriate
Our client is growing at a rapid rate, offering associated career progression – There will be numerous opportunities to learn technical skills and practices (Cloud, Web, Business intelligence etc) and all this based in a focused, but fun and IT environment
Last but not least my client is based in amazing offices, completely refurbished with modern facilities and with fantastic panoramic views across West London in their open plan sociable work spaces.
Salary will depend on experience, but expect between £40,000 and £50,000 basic depending on your experience plus Benefits (Pension + health etc).
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.