Tester / Test Analyst – Agile – Automated
Job Reference: LMCBTEST
Salary: Â£30000 - Â£39000 Per Annum dependant on experience
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 30-10-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Nottinghamshire
Tester – Agile
Tester – Agile – Nottinghamshire
We are looking for an experienced Agile Test Engineer to work alongside development teams, integrating and extending our selected systems, You will be working for a global entity who are committed to retaining a UK IT Team. You will have blend fo the following skills:-
* Your main focus will be on developing testing platforms, automated tests, and testing frameworks.
* Evaluate and implement testing solutions and Quality Assurance best practices
* Continuous improvement of testing processes and developing automated testing suites
* Following of Agile/Scrum Principles
* Demonstrable experience in automating test cases, test-driven development, and acceptance test-driven development, manual testing (both white box and black-box testing).
* Good knowledge and experience with Microservices, REST, Oracle, JMS and distributed systems
* Experience in testing web applications using popular testing frameworks and exposure to Test Management tools i.e. QMetry, ALM, HPQC, TestLink
* Experience of software testing as part of a development team working to an Agile Scrum methodology
* A University Degree in computer science or software related discipline would be ideal and logistics industry/ warehouse management experience would be advantageous
* A positive attitude and strong work ethic are essential as is a high level of initiative and excellent team and communication skills
* Work closely with the Development Teams on a day to day basis (locally and internationally) to ensure Quality Assurance coverage
* A high "quality first" mindset, intolerance to any imperfections with a goal-orientated and structured working method
If this sounds like your next career move as Tester continuing in an Agile Scrum Testing environment, please forward your cv in the first instance. In return, our client offers an excellent salary and the following benefits:-
24 day holiday
Company Pension Private Medical Cover
Travel to Europe
Other flexible benefits.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.