Job Reference: LNGB
Salary: Â£300 - Â£400 Per Hour
Salary per: Hour
Job Duration: 3 mths
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 21-09-2018
Contract Type: Contract
Location: New York, South Wales, United States
UX Designer – South Wales – OUr client is looking for a UX designer with a creative flair to be involved with multiple projects. You will have the following knowledge –
* Hands on delivery of concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, system maps, user flows, wireframes, visual design comps, and prototypes with Sketch, Adobe CS, InVision, and other tools
* Participate in concept sessions leveraging ethnographic research and design thinking
* Incorporate user research and usability testing to iterate on product solutions.
* Balance customer frictions and needs with business goals, market viability, and technical feasibility
* Communicate the product’s vision and articulate design decisions and trade-offs to partners and clients, both verbally and visually.
* Introduce trends and exemplars across a variety of emerging technologies like AI, IoT, VR, and AR
* Partner with Engineering to ensure designs are properly implemented
If you are looking for a UX Designer contract in the South Wales area please forward your cv in the first instance
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.