Job Reference: JSRSUXDESHB
Salary: Â£50000 - Â£60000 Per Annum Brilliant Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 01-03-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Oxford, Oxfordshire
Our globally recognised, market leading client who have experienced natural growth in recent times , is looking for an experienced UX Designer to join their close-knit team based near Oxford, on a permanent basis. The UX Designer will join a team that is comprised of a mix of User Researchers, Interaction Designers, UX Designers and Visual Designers.
Our respected client work in integrated software development teams typically consisting of designers, developers, architects and subject matter experts.
UX Designer – Role Scope:
* Contributing to (and depending on experience, leading) the UX of complex projects through from Discovery to Delivery, including everything in between
* Participating in and sometimes leading research to help you and your team generate understanding and empathy for your users and their needs
* Reviewing requirements gathered from client stakeholders and subject matter experts, and exploring how these can be translated into compelling design concepts
* Planning and facilitating workshops to help you, your team, and customers discover needs, set project direction, and ideate solutions
* Crafting experiences that go beyond good design into delighting users
* Communicating your designs both internally to team members, and to stakeholders, not only through sketches, wireframes and mockups, but also verbally and in workshops
* Testing designs with users
* Helping non-UX professionals to understand the value of UX and adopt UX practices – we believe the experience is a shared responsibility and want to take the whole team on the journey
* Drawing upon existing design standards and pattern libraries, as well as identifying opportunities to expand them where necessary
* Thinking about Information Architecture and how best to expose only what is necessary to the end user through simple UI and Interaction
* Hands-on experience working in an Enterprise environment
* Experience using Sketch.
* Ability to create clickable prototypes of your design concepts, either in code or using tools such as Omnigraffle, Axure, Figma and Principle.
* Working in an agile environment.
* Successful experience in more complex fields such as healthcare, finance, enterprise, etc.
UX Designer – Benefits:
* Annual leave, as well as the ability to buy/sell holiday
* Childcare vouchers
* Private Medical Insurance
* Life Assurance
* Dental Cover
* Health Cover
* Tech discounts
* Gym membership discounts
* Cycle to work scheme
* Many, many more great benefits!
Due to the volume of applications received for positions it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.