Job Reference: VBDNDLCC/30101AD
Salary: Â£350 - Â£380 Per Hour
Salary per: Hour
Job Duration: 6 months +
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 30-01-2018
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Greater London, London
VB.Net Developer required for a permanent role with our leading financial client in London
The Business Support Analyst/Programmer forms part of the Application Services team, responsible for the ongoing maintenance and development of all applications supporting the Business.
Main purpose of the role:
As a member of the Application Services team you are required to:
* Provide full support for the clients applications.
* Maintain and develop VB interfaces between applications and 3 rd parties.
* Maintain and develop in-house functional enhancements for the clients applications.
* Interact with business and provide business analysis relating to new and existing applications.
* Develop and deliver high-quality software solutions.
* Provide Project Management on projects of varying size
* Experience in a business applications support or programming role.
* Experience of working with business critical applications (awareness of priorities, coordination, meeting deadlines).
* Experienced working with senior stakeholders.
* Experience in the finance sector with knowledge of securities, financial accounting or regulatory reporting systems.
* Experience with SimCorp Dimension or similar system
* Full understanding of relational database concepts – preferably Oracle
* SQL skills
* Programming experience or background with VB.NET
* Technical competence with PCs, Windows 2007/10, MS Office, VBA
* Business analysis experience
* Project management experience
Due to the volume of applications received for positions it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation