Web Developer – Insurance – Hampshire
Job Reference: 15785
Salary: Â£35000 - Â£40000 Per Annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 18-10-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Hampshire
Web Developer – Insurance Industry – Hampshire
Our client, a leading insurance company based in Hampshire are looking to recruit a Web Developer with the following skills..
* React and Redux.
* Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3.
* Client side development tooling (e.g. Webpack, Babel, Yarn, NPM).
* Solid UI development skills including responsive design.
* Understand web standards and building for accessibility.
* Comfortable with JSON / XML / AJAX.
* A strong desire to learn and experiment with new technologies.
Desirable skills as a Web Developer include:
* Java or Node.js server side programming experience.
* Working knowledge of databases including Microsoft SQL Server (2012 or newer), DB2 etc.
* Exposure to source control tools such as Git, SVN or equivalent.
* Broad understanding of front & back end development.
* Web services (REST / SOAP).
* Object orientated methodologies.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.