WMS Solutions Consultant
Job Reference: 15172C_1501144442
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 27-07-2017
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
An excellent opportunity has come up for an experienced WMS Solutions Consultant with a strong background in Warehouse, Logistics, Supply-Chain to join a rapidly expanding technology provider who have had a huge amount of recent success with their Transport Management and Warehouse Management Systems solutions
They are looking to recruit consultants to provide first class support and assist with successful implementation, upgrade and training Warehouse management systems (WMS)
For this role there will be travel, so you must have a drivers licence and your own transport
- WMS Warehouse Management Systems experience
- A strong track record of working with WMS solutions – JDA, Manhattan etc – Other WMS solutions will suffice
- Experience of Project Management
- Experience within a Logistics company
- Run a successful implementation and/or upgrade of WMS – i.e. JDA/Red Prairie – Warehouse Management Systems
- Strong knowledge in using/implementing Supply Chain Applications, WMS specifically
- Understanding of what can be delivered with configuration
- Process mapping experience
- A strong track record of delivering project and change relating to systems performance, processes and automation
- Have excellent communication (written & verbal) and good stakeholder management skills
- Certifications in ITIL and Prince 2 are desirable (but not essential)
- Work closely with internal and external staff to gain requirements.
- Lead and manage all system testing through to sign off for production.
The aim of this role is to take complete ownership of a solution within an implementation project and architect software that solves the customers business issues.
If you have experience in working within technology in Supply Chain / Logistics / Transportation and would like to join a well-renowned leader at a key growth point, then please don’t miss out on this opportunity and send in your CV.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation.