Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is Proactive Appointments Ltd whose registered office is at Old Forge House, 11, Pleasant Place, Hersham, Surrey, KT12 4HR.
2. Employees of Proactive Appointments Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. The closing date for the Christmas ‘Case of Fine Wine’ Draw will be 18th December 2016. The closing date for the ‘Charity Draw’ will be 14th January 2017. After these date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
7. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered.
8. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries.
9. The winners of the ‘Charity Draw’ will be notified by email within 14 days of the closing date. If a winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize / confirm their chosen charity within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from that winner and pick a replacement. For the Christmas ‘Case of Fine Wine’ Draw the winner will be notified on the 19th December 2016, pre-christmas delivery will only be guaranteed if we can contact the winner on that day.
10. The winners of the ‘Charity Draw’ will be asked to provide their chosen charities and the promoter will send the donations accordingly within 14 days of notification.
11. The winners agree to having the details of their chosen charity and associated donation publicised on the promoters website and on social media. The winners agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
15. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
16. Existing Proactive Appointments LinkedIn and Twitter followers are also eligible, please enter your details for entry into both draws.
17. Only one entry per person per draw will be permitted.